In consideration for acceptance as an Athlete in Trench Camp, LLC (Trench Camp), the undersigned Athlete (“Child”) and Athlete’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) agree to the following Waiver of Claims and Liability Release (“Waiver and Release”), which will cover events occurring from the time the Child commences participation in Trench Camp until termination of participation therein.
It is the intent of the undersigned Child and Child’s parents or legal guardians to release: Trench Camp, LLC, Trench Camp and any teams, players and/or coaches participating, the, any participating agencies and each of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, members, owners, volunteers, agents, corporate sponsors, and/or representatives (Trench Camp) both as organizations and each person individually from any claims or liability to the fullest extent possible under the law of Florida, and to advance that intent the undersigned hereby agrees as follows:
1. I authorize the Child to participate in Trench Camp.
2. I acknowledge that Trench Camp will involve physical activities that are strenuous and hazardous and I certify that the Child is in excellent physical health and has no physical limitations that would prevent the child from participating in Trench Camp. I grant permission to Trench Camp to provide the Child with emergency medical treatment if needed. I further understand that should any medical services be provided or made available to the Child in connection with his participation in Trench Camp, the provision or availability of which Trench Camp does not sponsor or guarantee, Trench Camp does not warrant or make any representation concerning the adequacy or continuation of such medical services, nor can Trench Camp or Trench Camp, LLC be deemed responsible or held liable for any claims arising out of the provision of such medical services or the failure to provide or to continue to provide such medical services. I also understand that Trench Camp Parties cannot be held liable for any other services provided in connection with the camp, including without limitation any coaching, counseling, transportation, or security services.
3. I hereby indemnify, hold harmless and release Trench Camp, LLC for and from any and all liability for all claims, demands, losses, damages and costs including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees, fees that arise out of or in connection with any personal injury to the Child or others, sickness, accidents, delay, property damage, and/or other loss or expenses of any kind suffered by the Child in connection with the Child’s participation in Trench Camp.
4. I authorize Trench Camp to take photographs and videotapes of the Child and to record the Child’s voice, conversation and other sounds during and in connection with Trench Camp. I acknowledge that Trench Camp and Trench Camp, LLC shall own exclusively all copyright and other rights to such tapes, photography and recordings and may use them forever and throughout the world in any and all media, now known or hereby created, in connection with promoting or publicizing Trench Camp or any other endeavor without compensation to me or the Child. I authorize Trench Camp and Football Camps of America to use the Child’s name, voice, likeness, image, photograph and any biographical facts provided to Trench Camp Parties in advertising and promoting Trench Camps or Camps programs throughout the country without further compensation.
5. I acknowledge that the Child’s participation in Trench Camp involves risk of serious bodily injury, death, and/or property damage. I assume and accept all risk of bodily injury, death, property damage and other harm connected with the Child’s participation in Trench Camp. I acknowledge that I am responsible for any and all medical expenses due to the Child’s illness or injury in connection with Trench Camp. OUR WAIVER AND RENUNCIATION OF CLAIMS IN THIS AGREEMENT EXPRESSLY APPLY TO ANY BODILY INJURY, DAMAGE, OR ACCIDENT THAT MAY BE SUFFERED BY PARTICIPANT OR OTHERS RESULTING FROM THE PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE GAME OF FOOTBALL IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CAMP to the furthest extent possible under the laws of Washington & Oregon.
6. I understand and acknowledge that Trench Camp and Trench Camp, LLC do not guarantee the security or safety of camp sites, of the areas adjacent to and surrounding Camp sites, or of any areas the Child may traverse on their way to or from camp sites. I release Trench Camp and Trench Camp, LLC from any and all claims arising out of accidents or events caused by a Child or third parties not associated with Trench Camp, which incidents could occur on Camp sites, in areas adjacent to or surrounding Camp sites, or in areas traversed by the Child traveling to our Camp sites. I further release Trench Camp and Trench Camp, LLC from liability for any damage or injury that may occur as a result of the surface or condition of Trench Camp site itself (e.g. the football playing field), or the condition of facilities or equipment used at the site.
7. I also agree to hold harmless Trench Camp and Trench Camp, LLC from any and all claims arising out of the equipment used on the field, or the equipment or other materials used by Camp staff in implementing Trench Camp.
8. I recognize that the Child must obey the instructions of coaches, their assistants, and any other camp staff, and we have instructed the Child to obey said coaches and other Camp staff. I understand and acknowledge that Trench Camp staff and Trench Camp, LLC reserve the right to terminate the participation in Trench Camp of any Child whose conduct may be considered by Trench Camp Parties, in their sole discretion, to be detrimental to or incompatible with the interests and security of Trench Camp. In the event of any such action by Trench Camp Parties, I understand and acknowledge that we will have no right to any compensation or damages from Trench Camp parties.
9. If any portion of this Waiver and Release is declared invalid or unenforceable by a final judgment of any court of competent jurisdiction, we hereby agree that such determination shall not affect the balance of this Waiver and Release, but this Waiver and Release shall remain in full force and effect, as such invalid portion shall be deemed severable.
10. We represent and confirm that the Participant has undergone a full and comprehensive physical examination administered by a Board-certified physician and on the basis of aforementioned physical examination that the Participant is physically fit to play the game of football and otherwise to participate in the Program.
11. I certify I am the parent or legal guardian of the Child should the child not be of legal age to sign this release and I, personally and on behalf of my child, acknowledge that I have read this Release, fully understand its contents and have signed below of my own free will.
12. I understand that Trench Camp will no longer be supplying lunch for my camper on Friday and Saturday and he/she will be required to bring their own lunch and snacks.
13. Our refund policy is as follows: 50% refund of registration fee prior to May 15, 2020. No refunds will be provided under any conditions after May 16, 2020
14. Parent or legal guardian certifies that their participant is covered by a health insurance policy that is fully active as of 2020 and will cover any and all potential injuries that may occur at Trench Camp. Parent or legal guardian also understands that they may be asked to present insurance card in the event of any such occurrence.
Content copyright Trench Camp, LLC 2020
All rights reserved.